Folding Heavy Duty Wheelchairs for 2013
Engineered and designed exclusively for bariatric users !
Click to Enlarge
The XXL-Rehab Minimaxx carries up to 325kgs - 51 Stones
The Minimaxx Bariatric Wheelchair folds easily and is light to transport. The folding system is very simple to use, and provides added strength to the seating area
The modern folding design makes the wheelchair more rigid - and when unfolded, the wheelchair is more stable than normal foldable wheelchairs !
Front and rear wheel positioning makes the XXL-Rehab Minimaxx easy to manoeuvre. The Minimaxx rear wheel engineered design ensures perfect balance and placement of the user's weight, making the wheelchair much easier to push. The front castor wheels are further forward than most standard chairs helping prevent the wheelchair from tipping forward
Wide Wheelchair ? The Minimaxx frame folds simply together - great for storage space
Additional Minimaxx options
- 56, 61, 66 and 71cm Seat Widths (22 - 28 ins)
- Multi-adjustable rear wheel positioning
- Very effective attendant disc brake option
- Standard, butterfly or low shape armrest options
- Comfortable backrest with adjustable tension straps
- Range of bariatric cushion options
- Legrests capable of holding 100kgs each
- Adjustable stump supports
- IV and Oxygen holder
- * New * soft roll castor option for a smoother ride
The Minimaxx wide seat width is contained within a compact frame - an ideal heavy duty transport wheelchair solution - especially with the excellent attendant brakes and ergonomic handles
Telephone 01204 537792 Office Hours or Mob: 07983 141 676 anytime
See more about the Minimaxx Bariatric Wheelchair online
Alternatively, you can message Bariatric Wheelchairs online here !